top of page
Experiencing the loss of a pet is hard. We have laid out the process to make it as easy as possible for your grieving family.
*All of our cremations are done individually, we do not offer communal cremation.
1. Schedule an appointment with your vet or animal control for euthanization if necessary. (we do not do euthanizations)
2. After your appointment or after passing naturally, bring your pet directly to us during our hours. You do not need an appointment.
3. On arrival, you may bring your pet directly inside, come in and ask for help or call to get assistance with lifting.
4. Next we will then assist you with your pet, giving you as much time as you need before going over paperwork.
5. After your pet is settled there will be a short form to fill out, and you will have the choice to look at our urns.
6. Once satisfied with your choice of urn(s) payment will be accepted.
7. After leaving the office you will receive a phone call in 1-3 business days informing you that your pet is ready to be picked up.
8. You can then come in to pick up your pet whenever you are available to.
If at any time during the process you have a question or concern feel free to contact us
bottom of page